Wednesday

Should I stay or should I go?

This is straight from Mr. Inside Sales, Mike Brooks.

So, you have a prospect who wont answer you and you want to have them *** or get off the pot.

Here is the email you send. I have used 2 or 3 times in the last month with amazing, 1 to 2 hour returns when its been weeks or months.

enjoy.

Subject of your email: "Should I stay or Should I go?"

"_________ While I've tried to reach you, I haven't heard back from you and that tells me one of three things:

1) You've already chosen another company for this and if that's the case please let me know so can I stop bothering you,

2) You're still interested but haven't had the time to get back to me yet

3) You've fallen and can't get up and in that case please let me know and I'll call 911 for you...

Please let me know which one it is because I'm starting to worry...

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing back from you."
I have used the and it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment