Saturday

Sales people read

So how much do you read every day, week, month? You need to read about sales, sales management, and life often. Recently i had been going through some blahhhs. I realized that i was uninspired and my coworkers had even pointed out that I had lost a little of that spark they depended on for their inspiration. They also mentioned that I had not posted on here in a while. So I took their thoughts and reflections of my own to heart and asked, "what changed?" The answer is i stopped reading the ezines, books, and articles i was used to reading. I stopped getting new ideas. I stopped new opportunities and challenges from coming my way. In short, my brain got bored. Honestly, sales is pretty much the samething everyday with new people. If you sit back and say, its the same thing everyday then you will get bored like I did.

I started reading. I signed up for new sales ezines and newsletters, i met back with a sales networking team i hadnt been to in a month or two. I brought back out a book or two i had enjoyed and reread them.

I started seeing answers to questions and I started inspiring my mind, and it was ready.

Yours is ready too. Start reading.

In case youre wondering which two books i reread they were "GO for NO" and "Switch"

No comments:

Post a Comment